Comprehensive Articulation Agreement Transfer Course List

Some Community College courses are called Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC) courses. Courses called UGETC courses are transmitted under the general name of the teaching. You can find the name of an academic transfer course in the “Course Descriptions” section of the Sandhills Community College General Catalog, published online among students, should always work with an admissions advisor at their transfer institution to ensure that the courses meet institutional requirements. The CAA gives certain assurances to the transferring student: the North Carolina Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a national agreement that governs the transfer of credits between N.C. Community Colleges and N.C. public universities and aims to facilitate the transfer of students. The agreement was reached by the University of North Carolina Board of Governors and the N.C. The State Council of Community Colleges has been approved. CAA gives certain assurances to the transferring student; For example, CAA identifies appropriate community college courses for transfer as optional subjects. Courses that meet the requirements of training and general culture are also specified.

The Fine Arts Associate is designed for transfer into Fine Arts Bachelor of Arts (BFA) programs. The community student in an AFA program, who completes all courses designed for university transfer with a grade of C or better satisfactory, gets a credit for those courses. However, not all universities in the UNC system have BFA degrees, allowing them to transfer AFA courses as points of choice. Since the AFA standard only covers 28 SHC for general education, AFA students who change must meet the general requirements of the host university. To understand how courses you have taken elsewhere are transferred to UNC-Chapel Hill, you will find it helpful to check and understand the requirements of the Carolina Making Connections Program. These high school requirements are set to ensure that first-year students and transfer students have a good chance of earning a baccalaureate at UNC universities. When a student moves to another Community College in North Carolina, courses that have been supplemented with “C” grades or rather are transferred to the North Carolina Community College that receives. The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a pact between the North Carolina university system and its community colleges, which allows for a smooth transfer of students between the two systems.

Students can deliver individual courses, the 44-hour General Education Center or the Associate Degree. The transfer of courses from university to university is done by course. In accordance with the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) between the University of North Carolina (UNC) system and the North Carolina Community System, a community student who has completed a transferable course with a grade of “C” or better satisfactorily obtains credit for the course(s) to be admitted to a public university nc. The receiving institution will determine whether the course is considered a general culture, a core subject or an electoral credit. . . .